Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

мʏ ƨтαℓκɛя

my lovely doraemon :)


Friday, January 21, 2011

my husband

                                                        
                                                       hey MONTEL + GENDUT ! i SAYANG you tahu ! you buat i JATUH CINTA and you ! awww ! suka2 ! i CINTA YOU GILA2 VAVI ! you my FIRST LOVE AND MY LAST LOVE ! you lah orang yang paling i sayang sangat2 ! i mau MARRIED WITH YOU ! i mahu janji2 kita tepati ! i already promise with you that i'm will married with you ! OH HONEY : I WILL MARRIED WITH YOU ! even you're not handsome or whatever ! i always wanna love you and married with you ! i already FALLEN LOVE WITH YOU !
HONEY , you always make me laugh ! make a nonsense ! we're also wanna son and daughter's GENDUT2 AND MONTEL2 macam you. . aww ! i like it SAYANG ! hehe. . hope apa yang kita harapkan jadi kenyataan !

for hanif ==> SAYANG , i tamau kehilangan you sayang <3 i betul2 sayang you ! i tak boleh make you're happy ! but i will make you're happy with me SAYANG ! I WILL ! I PROMISE ! i wanna we're together FOREVER AND EVER ! you're my FIRST LOVE AND MY LAST LOVE ! i mahu apa yang kita janji selama ni bukan janji kosong ! i REALLY2 LOVE YOU ! i selalu dipermainkan OLEH BOY ! i hope you bukan macam itu ! i hope kita akan jaga hati masing2 ! i MINTAK MAAF sebab i tak DAPAT BERUBAH , but i will CHANGE for you DARLING ! you're my soul , you're my pillow + my GAJAH + MY BADAK SUMBU + MY DORAEMON +MY HEART + MY LOVE ! and the important is YOU'RE MY HUSBAND ! i hope we're can get married after i study ! HONEY ! you curang sama i ! i tak akan couple and sape2 dah ! you're my last love ! 
i mahu jaga hati you bie ! baby sayang bie sangat2 ! baby cinta bie ! baby tak akan curang and tak akan pernah curang denagn bie walaupun sesaat ! baby tetap mengingati bie samapi NAFAS TERAKHIR baby :') baby happy couple dengan bie ! bie sudah buat life baby SEMPURNA ! baby sayang bie ketat2 ! please honey ! I'M BEGGING YOU ! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME :') 

ARENIP HANZZ I LOVE YOU SAYANG UNTIL I DEAD ! :')

Thanks fer Reading (:

copyright@every note down at the above all OWNERSHIP EMEEYAKO ASAI