Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

мʏ ƨтαℓκɛя

my lovely doraemon :)


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

you'r in my memory

anep ! ape salah meya dekat anep ? yeahh sampai bagi pasword dekat kak liya ? :( emm meya syg anep tahu tak ! lepas meya baca message tu :( sakit hati meya dan meya tak percaya langsung orang yang meya sayang buat mcm ne dekat meya ? ouch :'(

idk lah anep . now if die lagi penting sokay lah just go with her and make your life good :D maybe she's a kinda girl can make you life happy :) yeah i think your life is better if with her right ? yeah go on :) thanks make me happy and make me as your girlfie :) thanks a lot by the way i can't forget what you promise and what you saying to me idk lah boy :) just throw your promise and forget me :) make you life good :) i think you not same like other boy but just same :') sokay .. now you just in my memory :) thank you </3

thanks anep for make my life happy :) hope you and sys liya will happy ending :) bye takecare </3

Thanks fer Reading (:

copyright@every note down at the above all OWNERSHIP EMEEYAKO ASAI