Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

мʏ ƨтαℓκɛя

my lovely doraemon :)


Saturday, December 18, 2010

i love euu forever sayang

THIS my HUSABAND ! i love HIM  so much fucking bullshit ! 
i can't live without him :( i hope we'll forever sayang ! wo ai ni !
his name hanif bin I DON'T REMEMBER sorry dear :( his age 20 ..
i'm more younger than HIM right ? haha ! my husband like a korean tahu ! 
haha because of that i love him ! like a chinese +japan +korean +malay ! haha !
all him ! haha .. even he kecik i tetap anggap die BESAR macam GAJAH ! 
haha ! muah !
you are my soul , my doraemon , my pillow, my gajah , my badak ! HAHA
i really love euu dear :D i can't live without you !
i promise with you i never curang dengan you ! ;D
i hope you also like that ;) 

Thanks fer Reading (:

copyright@every note down at the above all OWNERSHIP EMEEYAKO ASAI