Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

мʏ ƨтαℓκɛя

my lovely doraemon :)


Monday, February 14, 2011

about me


HEY , HEY ! wanna story about me ;) my name is NURUL ELMIA QISTINA BINTI ZULKEFLI <3
just call me nono | meeya | eyaa  dont ever call me that i didnt list !
i'm a mixed giirl , my mom japan and my dad a chinese plus japan so that's i'm a ? japan mix taiwan ;)
before this i'm a CHRIST but CONVERT to muslim , cause many people say that muslim is wonderful .yeah  
i'm SEVENTEEN years old SPM VICTIM lo ! 
i'm live at TAIPING , PERAK . . have a lovely BUNNY | HUSBAND 
already taken by my husband M.HANIF BIN BAHARUDIN , i'm 2nd baby in three sibling ;) have one brother and my sister , my brother M.ADEM HADIF and my sister NURUL ELYYA DANISHA
my brother sweet 19 and my sister sweet 16 , 
i'm not too tall and not too short but my height is 160 and my weight 42 KG 
my lovely baby ANIS BEYLLA AND M.UMAR YAMANI ! they're my SOUL ! 
my hobby just listen to music , hangout , and watching television , COOL RIGHT ? yeah !
i'm not cute and nothing speacial about me ;) 
i'm really2 hate SUPER HOT STUFF double triple doesnt like it ! just wanna show at everyone that you'd a FAMOUS ? wow ! famous in FB-ING , MYSPACE , OR WHAT  for what ? eee ! HATE IT :p
you can search me in ALIVENOT DEAD , AND FRIENDSTER and be my FOLLOWERS 
dont ever you can judge me if you'r not know double triple about me okay ;) 
i can judge you more and more than you judge me ;) so please i'm respect you'd and you'd have to respect me also okay babe/ dude ;) 
just that i can STORY ABOUT ME , later i will update again c:
bye







Thanks fer Reading (:

copyright@every note down at the above all OWNERSHIP EMEEYAKO ASAI