Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

мʏ ƨтαℓκɛя

my lovely doraemon :)


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wa kamal

 hey you , you all ! i wanna story a little bit about this guy ! this guy his name KAMAL  ! AGE ? same with me 17 ; he stay at terengganu lo ! i know him in fb-ing ..we're close in fb . he too kind fer me. . hehe ! one day , die pernah kena marah dengan arenip and my dedeq just midunderstanding only. . ayouu !

shout fer kamal ==> hey you ! i , i  S A Y A N G you tau ! i wanna apologize if i did anything that make you brokenheart ; i love you kamal ( F R I E N D S ) 

hey there ! i also wanna story this baby ! this my little2 sista ! her name bell . . age 13 . .  ILOVEHER ! <3 when i happy she always with me even when i'm sad  .. she always make me happy ! i know he in fb-ing. .i remembered time i fight with my boyfiee ! waa ! P E R A N G   B E S A R ! but this baby help me ;) ouch ! thanks dear <3 you already like my sista ! i hope our relationship in sibby FOREVER AND EVER ! MWACKKSS ! <3

shout fer bell ==> sys sayang adik tau ! sayang adik ketat2 ! adik jangan noty2 taw. . akak mintak maaf if akak ade buat salah atau buat adik sakit hati tau syg :( i'm sorry dear :') forgive me yah :') 
ILOVEYOUSMUCH my lil sista BELL <3


Thanks fer Reading (:

copyright@every note down at the above all OWNERSHIP EMEEYAKO ASAI